Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
1. Creating learning environments that promote active learning, critical thinking, collaborative learning, and knowledge creation.
2. Developing 21st century literacies (information, digital, and visual) among students and faculty.
3. Reaching and engaging today's learner.
4. Encouraging faculty adoption and innovation in teaching and learning with IT.
5. Advancing innovation in teaching and learning with technology in an era of budget cuts.
Full article: The EDUCAUSE Top Teaching and Learning Challenges 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
"Science Commons designs strategies and tools for faster, more efficient web-enabled scientific research. We identify unnecessary barriers to research, craft policy guidelines and legal agreements to lower those barriers, and develop technology to make research, data and materials easier to find and use."
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
It was an honor to be invited to present for the 2009 College of Business Master Teacher Initiative. I gave a presentation about connected learning and the importance of building one's Edgility. I have included the SlideShare presentation (see below) and a link to the MediaSite recording. Feedback is always encouraged.